Thursday, December 23, 2010

Updating!

I know I'm way behind on pictures. Good news is I have been taking them, I just haven't been able to upload them to my computer because...I have a real camera now!!! Jonathan and Jess are the coolest people known to man and pitched in to get me a new canon powershot for Christmas! It's awesome! They're awesome! I like to say awesome! Anyway, here is a really crappy picture of it that I took with my camera phone. 

It's blue! *swooon* Unfortunately, for whatever reason, my computer doesn't seem to want to read the SD card...which is pretty lame, but I suspect I may need to use that disc thing that came with the camera. I was too excited to read any instructions when I got the camera though (on Saturday) and in my excited/busy state I didn't pack anything but the camera itself. So...here I am stuck in snowy Michigan without the ability to upload pictures. I'll have to commandeer someone else's laptop and try to upload soon. Until then, Merry Christmas! Yay for new cameras!!

2 comments: