Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finally Updating!

Ok! Here is the update I promised! Sorry I've been so sucky at updating, but here is why - I've been having too much fun! ;) I also posted another entry with the fate of Mr. Banana since I'd had that one already just hadn't posted it, but it really doesn't go with this group. Also, I haven't really had time to really work on any of these photos so they're not quite as nice as I'd like, but I don't know when I'll get a chance to really mess around with them and wanted to get them posted. The edited versions (as well as many other photos) will be on flickr soon if you want to see them. Anyway, enjoy!

5-4-11 
YOSEMITE! Mary came to visit and Jonathan came up from LA. We went to Yosemite for 3 days. It was WONDERFUL. 70s and sunny the entire time. Perfect. Here is um...Upper Falls? I think that's right. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jonathan or Mary (or Daniel).
 5-5-11 
We drove to Hech Hechy the 2nd day. STUNNING. I can see why John Muir loved it so much. 

 5-7-11
Drove out to San Jose to visit with family! Here is my cousin-in-law (is that a thing?) and his daughter! Isn't she adorable? And yeah, that IS a star trek onesie. Hell yes! 

 5-8-11
Visiting more family in Sacramento. My uncle took us to Old Sacramento where we found the most wonderful candy shop and proceeded to buy 1lb of salt water taffy. Mmmmm....candy looks better in barrels.
 Old Sac.

 5-9-11
I took Mary to Alcatraz! 
 View from Alcatraz island at night.
 We don't like it in prison.

5-10-11
Berkeley! I took Mary to the Brazilian Cafe/Shack. She liked it! Yay!

Mary headed back to MI today and Jonathan headed back to LA earlier this week. I miss them both, but yay for getting to spend time together doing awesome things! :)

Now...back to our regularly scheduled program. 

1 comment: