Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New York, New York!

A few outtakes from my quick trip to NYC! I had such a blast hanging out with Daniel and Kiki and Sarah! Here is my obligatory shot of the Statue of Liberty (it's so small!). I am a real American now that I've seen it (finally!)

 Daniel, Kiki, and Sarah hanging out in Central Park above and Strawberry Fields memorial in Central Park for John Lennon below. I loved Central Park, but the thing I loved the most was the little 5-year-old boy who announced disgustedly that the man playing guitar in Strawberry Fields: "he isn't even playing a Beatles song!!!" That will be my child someday. 
 And finally a shot from atop the Empire State Building (which oddly enough I keep wanting to call the Eiffel Tower. Sigh. Geography + Bekah = Disaster). 
I have more pics up on flickr if you're interested. My handle is bekah1. Add me. Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment