Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF

11-30-12
 
I very rarely buy lattes any more. Too expensive and too not-good-for-you. However. It is raining like crazy today. The wind is vicious. I'm exhuasted from working until 8pm then doing homework until midnight and the fact that lately I wake up for at least an hour every morning around 2am (wtf!).
 
And it's Friday. And it's payday.
 
So I decided to splurge and treat myself to a double-tall gingerbread latte at Sbux today. It was everything I'd hoped for.

And their holiday cups are just too adorable.
 
The end.

2 comments:

  1. Is it a sugary one? Because, in my well-educated opinion, a latte is one of the better drinks when served plain. Or is my education misguided?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but that's why I got a double - not so sweet w/2 shots of espresso.

      Delete