Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Therapy

4-20-10
People have lots of different coping mechanisms for when they're feeling a little down, or the need to take more control of their lives. People drink, eat, talk, exercise, hire therapists, etc. I clean. Or I organize. Or, I do both. So last night I completely cleaned and rearranged my bedroom. The bed is now where the desk was, the dresser is where the bed was, and the desk is where the dresser was. I like it much better! My room feels bigger and more cohesive. My desk feels like a space I can use, and want to use. I bought a huge bulletin board and you can see I've posted 2 long lists of goals to it - I can't miss them when I walk in my room. This way I've organized my space and my thoughts and goals. 
This is therapy - Bekah style.

3 comments:

  1. it looks really good. I had to think about it to figure out where I was "standing" in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! haha yeah it's hard to get a good pic cuz there's no good place to really stand. At least you basically get the idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeeze, everyone should have your coping mechanism, we'd all be much cleaner! ;) Speaking of which, I really need to clean my room...lol

    ReplyDelete