Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alfalfa...

9-7-10
Just when I thought my car couldn't get any more ghetto-fabulous, I outdo myself. Check it out - that twisted metal sticky-uppy thing on top? What's left of my bike rack. Here is a closeup:

I may or may not have forgotten that my bike was on said bike rack, on top of my car, when I drove into a rather low-ceilinged parking ramp. Yeeeaaaah. In my defense, neither of my passengers thought about it either when I said, "ooh there's a parking ramp." What's left of my bike rack is now duct taped down so it doesn't fly off. I will eventually remove it. I just haven't had time to go find the right sized tool. 

2 comments:

  1. alfalfa :) I felt so horrible when this happened....but i love the name we gave your old bike rack!! miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I know. At least it seems pretty funny now, but at the time I felt SO stupid! I did finally remove it! :) I miss you too!! We need to chat soon. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete