Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF

All day yesterday felt like it should have been Friday. But today it finally is Friday! Woohoo!

Last night my dear friend Insomnia showed up again. My brain just would not shut off. And my stupid @#&$#** computer doesn't seem to believe in connecting to the internet any more so I couldn't even watch a movie to try and calm my brain down to go to sleep. Even reading didn't work. LAME. So 3 hours of sleep = Bekah's gon' need some major caffeine today. On the bright side I did get caught up on SYTYCD.

No internet means - as I believe I mentioned earlier this week - I can't upload my pictures. Hopefully my new netbook arrives soon. I ordered one 2 days ago and I'm so excited! It's so little and it was so cheap! I can bike with it! First stop: Julie's in Alameda! WOO! Imma gonna hug it when it arrives.

In the meantime, I ran across this amazing photo project I thought I'd share with you all. People take old photos and take a new photo in the same location, juxtaposing them so they photos blend together into one new photo of the past merging with the present. I thought some of them were really cool, and I want to try and do something similar at some point while I'm home in MI. Just have to figure out what. Anyway, check it out: http://dearphotograph.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment