Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting Caught Up

So I don't want to go back and figure out which days I've missed in the last couple of weeks so here are just some hilights and then hopefully I'll be back on track:

Kristi's Bachelorette Party! Here she is getting pulled onto stage at a duelling piano bar. She was one of three bachelorettes there that night. Each got pulled on stage and sung to. Her song? "Let's Get Drunk and Screw." Excellent.
 My new computer! Isn't it pretty? So small compared to my old one!

Alas Poor Yorick (did I post this already?) Steven gave me this skull-shaped bottle of vodka. I named him Yorick. Naturally. 

 Whirly balls! Kristi and I spent an entire day making these for her wedding. I never want to make them again! ;) They were lovely when finished, though! 

 Part 1 of Kristi's bachelorette party = bouldering! Here are the lovely ladies who participated: Traci, Jess, Kristi, Molly Jo, and yours truly.

 Quail eggs! I bought these on a whim because I thought they were pretty. I'm excited to see how they taste. 

 Jess brought her tarantula home for the summer. Which means there are also crickets. Hobbes finds them fascinating. 

Kristi's wedding day! Here she is all dolled up. All she needs now is the dress and jewelry. You'll have to wait to see those in the professional shots, though!

1 comment:

  1. lol. I'm pretty proud that 50% of these pictures are about me/my wedding but then again... I did make you spend a week with me. :D

    ReplyDelete