Friday, February 10, 2012

So TIRED

I am beyond exhausted and can't think of anything good to take a picture of. I am also feeling very grumpy and pessimistic, but I think that's just because I'm so tired. It was a struggle to just get myself to boxing tonight (but I did go, woo will power). I was going to try and do some projects tonight, but I think instead I'm going to crawl in bed with a book and read myself to sleep.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to try and get my sewing machine set back up and get working on some stuff...thinking I may try and move it into my room and put the chair in the reading hallway...

Maybe I'll post a picture of that.

I'm addicted to Pinterest. There are so many good ideas in there and now I want to completely re-do our apartment with clever space saving ideas and cute decorating techniques. The only downside is a lot of the awesome space-saving ideas wouldn't work in our apartment because hanging things from the walls is pain in the ass (weird plaster/concrete? walls. It's impossible to get things in certain places).

However, I am convinced a need a real drill. A powerful one. With a diamond head bit. So I can make these:

No comments:

Post a Comment