Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tonight's Dinner Brought to you by Pinterest


9-8-12
I was in a cooking/cleaning mood this weekend. Not sure why, but I decided to try out some recipes I found on pinterest. Above are the BEST freaking potatoes you'll ever eat. Seriously. They're amazing. And it's awesome because we often have way too many potatoes hanging around (they come in our CSA a lot). Mmmmm...super easy, and incredibly delicious.

Then I decided we also had waaay too many sweet potatoes (it's true. Like...3 bags), so I decided to try out this recipe, too. However, as you can see I used broccoli, not cauliflower because we also had 3 heads of broccoli, 2 of which were threatening to go bad. So I substituted. This soup was delicious, and really easy to make. I may have made it again a couple nights later...


No comments:

Post a Comment