Friday, September 14, 2012

Treats!

9-14-12
I worked from home today, so after getting a lot done I decided to get out in the sun for a while. I figured I'd head out to Mariposa Bakery 'cause usually I get home too late and they're closed. Which is both good and bad. It's bad because this bakery is seriously amazing, especially if you can't have gluten (everything is gluten-free! And fantastic, too. You'd never know it was gluten-free a good amount of the time). It's good because...I want to eat all the foods when I'm there. All. The. Foods.

So. I biked 'cause I figured if I wanted a treat, I ought to work for it. Here's what I got. Mmmmmmmmmm...it's been SO long since I have had a cinnamon roll. It was SO worth the 15 mile (round trip) bike ride up and down Oakland's hills. They even warmed it up for me a little bit. mmmmmmmm....good way to spend a Friday afternoon if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment