Thursday, July 29, 2010

Privacy


7-29-10
Finally, after six months of living here I have put up the second window blind in the kitchen. When we first moved in I put up the first one, and it was so *&$#(*W&# difficult that I really kind of wanted to murder someone. Then, the second one we had bought was too big and wouldn't fit. In a fit of rage I ran through the neighborhood screaming and terrorizing all I saw. Six months later I finally have recovered from the trauma enough to buy a new shade, and put it up. It wasn't quite as difficult as the first one, but I took some short cuts/cheats...it's definitely not a perfect installation but all I care about is that now it's up and I can walk through the kitchen in a towel without feeling like all the neighbors can see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment