Sunday, August 14, 2011

Outside Lands, Pt. 2

8-14-11
 More from Outside Lands. Here is Sia! I love her so much. Here she is singing and signing one of my favorite songs "Soon We'll be Found." Interesting fact: This was at the very end where the song ends with "soon we'll be found" - the song is sort of about reconciliation and whatnot. Anyway, that sign she's doing right now means "best friends" in Mexican Sign Language. I thought that was cool! Not sure if she's intentionally doing that, or if it's more of an ASL classifier, but it add and interesting dimension to it, I think. YAY sign! Have I mentioned how much I love this woman?
 John FREAKING FOGERTY! He's a legend! He was AMAZING! I got so close. One more on my list of "must sees" down. :-D
There were different areas all over Outside Lands, all with different themes. This was in the Taco Truck Avenue. I guess they were going for a Dia de los Muertos look or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment