Thursday, August 18, 2011

Way Past Due

8-18-11
OMG. I haven't had a haircut since early November/late October. I am so long overdue it's ridiculous. But I finally got one today. Nothing drastic, but it feels SO much better. I haven't done anything "new" really in a while, but I dunno. I'm just not feeling adventurous lately with my hair. I don't really want to chop it all off again, but I don't want it longer than this 'cause I hate how it feels. But I'm starting to feel a little bored with the same old same old. So, my hair...person? Hairdresser? What do they call themselves? Anyway, the awesome woman who cuts my hair wants me to color it, so I think that's what I'll do next time. It's been a long time since I did that so maybe that's how I'll mix it up! I won't wait 9 months though - maybe 3. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment