Wednesday, August 3, 2011

North Beach

8-3-11
Holly and Bryan are in San Francisco! I met up with them and we went to North Beach to get some dinner. North Beach is the best. I love Italian food. I only regret I can no longer partake in the amazing pastas there. Sigh. But! The alternatives (fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella drizzled with balsamic and olive oil? Yes please. Beef barley stew? I do believe I will eat the entire pot. MMMMMmmmmmm).

After dinner we walked back towards Union Square and got drinks at Lefty O'Douls. Their irish coffee wasn't as good as Brennan's (and they weren't made in the right kind of glass!) but I forgave it because it still had the same good old Irish pub/Cheers feel, and the Russian lady who waited on us was hilariously awesome and made her opinion of our drink choices quite clear. I'd definitely go there again. 

I have pics from Michigan, but haven't had a chance to look through them really. Work this week is insane and I'm interpreting this weekend and need to prep for it, so I'll try to look at them and post some this weekend. Until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment