Saturday, January 22, 2011

Adding Insult to Injury

1-22-11
As if it wasn't enough to have my car die, get stuck on the highway, sit and wait for tow trucks for hours, then have them lock my keys in my car in a 2 hour parking zone (in Berkeley, where nazis ride around disguised as meter maids), now someone has tried to steal my gas. They must have been interrupted though because I still had half a tank of gas left. And an awesome rubber hose sticking out of my gas tank.Tried as I might to get it out it was stuck GOOD. So I tried to cut it. As you can see...I broke the scissors. Apparently this isn't regulation rubber. I eventually was able to get the damn hose out of the tank, after fiddling around using the scissors to push the little cap lever back in etc. but it took forever and it annoyed me greatly. But, on the bright side at least they didn't get my gas, and I DID sell my car yesterday! It's gone! It's sort of weird, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with it any more *knock on wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment