Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spreken ze Deutsch?

 1-12-10
Katherine, Kap, Delphine and I went to San Francisco after work today to spend some dough. Our boss gave us each gift cards to Macy's. I think she may have been trying to hint that we need to dress better, which is somewhat legit since I'd never normally shop at Macy's. Anyhow, afterwards we needed some serious sustenance and went to this great German restaurant that Katherine knew about. It was pretty amazing and according to Katherine tasted just like food in Germany. Here Kap and Katherine enjoy their beers and beets. 

I had to take a picture of this too though:
Yeah. That is a ring of wheat hanging above our heads. I'm going to have nightmares. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah watch out for those butterflies too. They are dangerous.

    ReplyDelete