Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a Crazy Random Happenstance



1-17-10
We (and when I say "we" I really just mean "me" but I say we to make myself seem less like a nerd who would totally stalk a laundromat...*cough*...anyway...) found the laundromat where Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog was filmed!! This was our 2nd attempt this weekend. The FIRST attempt was when we went to another laundromat, just a few blocks away from this one, that Jonathan was convinced was the right place. I didn't think it looked right when we went inside, but the owner walked through and he suggested I ask her. Yeah, thanks Jonathan, why I don't I just go ask the owner while you go and cower outside behind Kathryn like a little shy baby. I am pretty sure the owner thought I had mental issues. She just stared at me like I was insane and speaking in Klingon or something and was all like, "I have no idea what you are talking about." I played it off 'cause I'm cool like that, no thanks to my siblings who just stood outside laughing at me. Oh well. This isn't the first time people have stared at me like I'm crazy when I've asked them what I perceive to be a completely reasonable question. And in the end, we found the right laundromat, which is the important part. Next step: stalk Neil Patrick Harris and turn him straight. Just kidding. But really. Not really. Maybe. 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha oh I love it. I really like how that guy is staring at you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. He's my new boyfriend. So dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha, that is an amazing story

    ReplyDelete