Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cars Cars Cars

 1-19-10
I'm not the only one having car issues right now. Both Kap and I are experiencing the ol' "despite what history may suggest, your car isn't invincible" reality (though, so far (knock on wood) hers isn't completely shot like mine is). She's currently borrowing a friend's car, which she kindly gave Terry and me a ride in after work today. This car is the most intensely, uh, used? car I've ever been in. These pictures don't do it justice. Now, I'm not the best at keeping my car clean, so I don't really judge others' messy cars, but even at its worst I could never dream of the inside of a car looking like this. I am pretty sure the owner's son has exploded in the back seat on several occasions, and if the roof is any indication: 
...he is also a werewolf and has attempted to claw his way out of the car via the ceiling. It was almost too gross to disgust me, and I just laughed. 

Then I realized I was sitting on a bandaid and I stopped laughing. *shudder*

No comments:

Post a Comment