Saturday, January 29, 2011

THE BEATLES!


1-29-11
The main reason for coming to Vegas was, of course, to see LOVE. I was like a little kid in a candy store when we got to the Mirage. Unfortunately they don't let you take pictures during the show, which is to be expected, so you just get to see the sign outside. But let me tell you: I cannot even begin to describe how awesome this show was. The music, obviously, was amazing which I expected since I have the CD and all but hearing it on that sound system (there were speakers in our CHAIRS) was just mind-boggling. And the dancing. And the costumes. And the acrobatics. And the rollerblading. And the creativity. It was SPECTACULAR. I would go see this again and again if I could. You could see it a million times and never see everything that was going on. Whoo. I feel like seeing this show was the next best thing to seeing them together in concert. I love LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment