Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog Changes

Oh, also I changed my title and url. The original url was specific to this being about the Picture-a-Day Project. And while that's still what I'm doing, for the most part, I want to feel free to post whatever I feel like and to let this blog evolve. And because I'm anal, the url being bekahspicaday bothered me and made me feel like a big fat liar. So it's changed. I was going to just put it back to bekah-untitled.blogspot again, but meh. I think the title "Untitled" is over so I didn't really want it to be my url. So I decided to just go with tried and true nickname my uncle gave me as a kid: bekahbeans. 'Cause it's got sentimental value and all that.

Title-wise, I just thought Re: Bekah was kinda funny. It's just one of those stupid things that popped into my head once and I giggled at. And now I think it to myself whenever I write my full name...which isn't all that often, really. I don't know why I don't just write "Bekah" everywhere. Maybe because if I did I wouldn't be able to think "heh heh, if I put a colon here between the Re and the Bekah it'd be like I was saying Regarding Bekah, which actually makes sense! heh heh. I'm so clever."

Yeah...um...so there you go. I bet you're super happy I shared all that pointless information with you.

Don't act like you're not every bit as weird as I am!

3 comments: