Thursday, February 17, 2011

HA!

2-17-11
So I was just talking to Jonathan on the phone just now, listening intently to his problems, insecurities, and the experiences of his week, when I bust out laughing because I was browsing through another online comic/blog and saw the comic above. Since my burst of laughter interrupted what I'm sure was an important point Jonathan was making, of course I had to send it to him. I e-mail it to him while he's still on the phone and when he receives it in his e-mail box what is his response? "..." "That's what you were laughing at?"

Obviously my sense of humor > Jonathan's sense of humor. Anyway, this is from Lauren Barnett's blog. Because after finishing Liz Prince's comics last night I started looking at the people on her blogroll. This is my 2nd favorite so far. I am inspired to draw stupid crap that will make me laugh. Even if it won't make Jonathan laugh. Forget you and your lofty art, Jonathan! ;) 

Hmm...it seems that, for the moment, this blog is morphing into a non-picture-a-day blog. I'm sure it will transfer back soon. But right now I'm just sort of obsessed with these comic blogs. Or maybe I'll post again today, since I DID take a picture. But I'm feeling indecisive...probably because I had some serious insomnia last night and didn't sleep until like 4am. I feel amazingly perky, at this particular moment, however. I am not very articulate, though. I just read through this blog and I repeat myself, or at least the same words/phrases a lot. Poop. I shall now end this blog. Because it is turning into rambling. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment