Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pseudo Nerds

2-13-11
Tonight Eric, Katherine, Kris, and I went and performed as the rock band band "Bait and Switch" at the Flybar in San Francisco. It was actually...really fun...and nerdy, but not as nerdy as you might expect. 
To fit with our band name here was our set list:
Katherine - "Du Hast" by Rammstein (NEEEEIIIIN!) 
Kris - "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga (lol)
Bekah - "Buddy Holly" by Weezer (I can't believe I sang in public)
Eric - "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett (because he sounds like Grover when he attempts to sing Alanis)
Fun fun. Then I BARTed/biked home in the dark. Biking at night is kiiiinda creepy, but not as bad as I expected it to be.

Well I completely failed at the This American Life challenge this week. But! No worries because it is a new week; I'll try to step it up and do better this week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment