Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poppin' Da Pillz

2-27-11
Ok. I don't know if I'm sick or just really stressed out, but my shoulders/neck have been killing me since Friday night. And this morning I woke up and felt like I'd been hit by a bus*. My entire body just ached. So basically I've been living on these little blue ibuprofin pills this weekend, which fortunately allowed me to at least fall asleep for a little while this afternoon. Which was really nice since last night was one of the most horrible nights of "sleep" I've ever experienced.  I made the mistake of watching Glee right before I went to bed. I've only seen Glee once, and I didn't love it, or hate it...well, I loved the music and I looooved the cheer leading coach, but the rest of it? The side stories and the other characters? Meh. I could take 'em or leave 'em. But I'd been wanting to see how they did "Singin in the Rain" for a while, so I figured I'd watch it. 

Boy that was a mistake.

It give me the most effed up dreams in which secret agents were sitting me down to tell me that there were secret hidden messages in Glee and that they knew I had noticed them because they'd found files I saved at work that indicated I started looking into it, but then didn't follow through. And that it was my duty to pay more attention and to try to begin to uncover these hidden messages because they contained the secret to happiness. And I had to like, put them in little boxes that changed shape, and it was sort of like a sci fi movie. I can't remember all the details now but it was kind of disturbing and was one of those weird half awake/half asleep dreaming states so I was almost sort of convinced it was really happening.

I don't think I'll be watching Glee before I go to sleep again...

*hopefully this doesn't jinx me like it did Gigi...

No comments:

Post a Comment