Friday, March 11, 2011

Buck Up

You know, at some point, when you realize that every time you open your mouth to speak, in your head you're mocking yourself with "wah wah wah!" you know you're at that point where you've just gotta smack yourself around a little bit and tell yourself to stop feeling so g-damn sorry for yourself, stop wallowing and being such a big baby, buck up, put on your big girl pants and get on getting on. 


Also, good thoughts to Japan. I haven't heard from Masato yet (which is to be expected) (for those who don't know him, he's a friend from grad school and one of my most favorite people in the entire world), but from what I can gather from reports it doesn't sound like the area he lives in is in danger...but I'm also really horrible with geography so I could be totally wrong. Anyway uh, if you pray or whatever pray for him and his family...and everyone else in Japan and the surrounding tsunami-threatened areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment