Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Downtown

3-2-11
Spanish class was cancelled tonight, so I finished reading my book! And took pictures. Then I messed around with them instead of working on another cover letter. Sigh. Which is what I really should have been doing, but in all fairness I did spend an hour job searching. I just was going to actually get my stuff together for one of the ones I found during that hour, but I'll just have to do it tomorrow. Anyway, I really haven't had time to mess with photos so I took the other extra hour I had tonight to do so. I took this in downtown Berkeley...on Central or Addison, somewhere around there. I liked the softness of the lamplight against the dark sky and the hard concrete of the building. Something about it was comforting and eerie at the same time, so I took a picture of it and then tried to bring that feeling out more by messing with the colors. Voila. Someday I'll learn how to use photoshop instead of bumming around on gimp and piknic. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment