Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sick!

My lymph nodes are the size of golf balls! Yes that IS as sexy as it sounds. I don't normally go to the doctor, but after 2 weeks of swollen-ness and feeling kinda crappy, and a noticeable increase in the aforementioned swollen-ness and crappiness I figured I should go to the doctor (i.e. after an hour at work, feeling awful, my co-workers convinced me I should). I got my first ever doctor's note telling me to stay home for the rest of the week...which has allowed me to go back and read every single xkcd comic I'd not already read. Yep. I feel simultaneously smarter (because it's about science and math!) and stupider (because I don't know what they're talking about at least a third of the time). But I really like the katamari references and now I wish I had a PS2 and We Love Katamari. Also, funny thing I was just talking about how great Mathnet was the other day! Anyone else remember this show? XKCD DOES!



Don't worry. Between sleeping (copious amounts of sleeping) and reading xkcd I've also been somewhat productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment